Sweet Potato Pie
Featuring AZ Jerk Sauce!
start with the cookie Crust:
1. Crush cookies in food processor
2. Transfer cookie crumbles into baking pan
3. Melt butter then pour over cookie crumbles
4. Use spoon to press cookie mixture into pan
1. Boil sweet potatoes until soft (about 45-50 mins)
2. Peel off the skin and mash until smooth
3. In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, butter, sugar, eggs
And az jerk sauce. Mix well.
4. Add remaining ingredients
5. Mix until smooth
6. Pour mixture into pie crust
7. Bake at 350°F for 55 minutes